CARES Act Emergency Grant
NOTE: The CARES Application portal is closed. If the University receives additional funding from the CARES Act students will be notified and the portal will be reopened.
The portal that you have accessed is the application for the federal CARES Act emergency grant. To apply for this type of financial aid grant you must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
1. You must be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen; and
2. You must have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); and
3. You must be eligible to receive Title IV (federal financial aid) funds; and
4. You must have been enrolled at Pacific during the spring 2020 semester; and
5. You must have experienced disruption of campus operations due to coronavirus; and
6. You must have had an emergency expense due to coronavirus that occurred after March 27, 2020.
If you have not already submitted a 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 FAFSA, please do so on the website or by downloading the mobile app to your device. To apply for CARES Act funding, you are not required to submit both the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 FAFSAs, just one FAFSA is required.
Please be aware that you are applying for federal financial aid funds and must answer all questions truthfully and honestly. The information that you provide is subject to verification, which means that you may be required to submit independent documentation of your answers and receipts for any emergency expenses you list in this application.