Financial Aid Appeal Application
This is the portal that students can use to apply for emergency funding. Students are not guaranteed to receive funding as a result of submitting an appeal application. Students who are eligible may receive an offer of additional financial aid. Additional aid may include scholarship, grant, loan and/or work study. The awarding of additional financial aid will be based upon the student’s eligibility and the amount of funding that is available.
To apply for additional financial aid, you must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
1. You must have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); and
2. You must be eligible to receive Title IV funds; or
3. If you are not a U.S. citizen you must complete a supplemental application.
4. You must have financial need; and
5. You must be in satisfactory academic standing; and
6. You must be enrolled at Pacific during the fall 2020 semester.
If you have not already submitted a 2020-2021 FAFSA, please do so on the website or by downloading the mobile app to your device.
Deadline: Funds are limited and students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.