Financial Aid Application for an Extended Semester or Year of Assistance
This is the portal that students can use to apply for an extended semester or year of financial aid assistance. Students are not guaranteed to receive funding as a result of submitting an appeal application. Students who are eligible may receive an offer of additional financial aid. Additional aid may include scholarship, grant, HEERF, loan and/or work study. The awarding of any additional financial aid will be based upon the student’s eligibility and the amount of funding that is available.
To apply for additional financial aid, you must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
1. You must have submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)*; and
2. You must be eligible to receive Title IV funds; or
3. If you are not a U.S. citizen you must complete a supplemental application.
4. You must have financial need; and
5. You must be in satisfactory academic standing.
If you are planning to enroll at Pacific for the fall 2022/spring 2023 academic year, you must have submitted a 2022-2023 FAFSA. Please submit your FAFSA on the website.
Deadline: Funds are limited and students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Note: Appeals are reviewed within 10-14 days after submission. You will be notified by email once your appeal has been reviewed.